My best tech class

I would like to thanks Linus Bourque, He was my teacher for VMware infrastructrue 3.5. This class was my first online experience class, and my first class with VMware. And the only word i can say it was great. Great teacher, great training , a lot of content, a lot of knowledge was pass during this training and after this training i have made many other online training with confidency. Obvouisly this one was the best one. One full week talking about vmware with someone with  such level of expertise wouaouh.
I did meet Linus few years later and it still delevering some VMware training so if you have the chance to get one of his training go for it you will enjoy it without any restriction.

Thanks to Linus

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

La certification VMware VCP VMC est gratuite pour un temps limité

home lab

Nouveautés d’Azure VMware Solution